This resource was developed for Geography Awareness Week 2009. Each third week of November, students, families, and community members focus on the importance of geography through events, lessons, games, and challenges. Visit the Geography Awareness Week website to find out more about this year's program.
Please note: We are no longer updating the content on archived pages. Archived content may contain dated information and broken links.
- Mapping Europe Toolkit
- Land Mammal Chart
- Protected Areas, 2006
- World Heritage Sites Symbols
- Sulfur Dioxide Emmissions, 2000
- European Energy Consumption by Country, 2001
- European Energy and Environment
- European Acid Rain Sensitivity Map
- Protected Areas of Europe
- European Tourism Map