Subjects & Disciplines
- Create a trifold conservation pamphlet to educate others about endangered species and their biomes.
- Explore ways eco-activists use art to raise awareness of environmental issues.
- Create social media profiles to showcase the goals and tools of eco-activists.
- Project-based learning
- Hands-on learning
- Multimedia instruction
21st Century Student Outcomes
- Information, Media, and Technology Skills
- Learning and Innovation Skills
- Life and Career Skills
Critical Thinking Skills
Connections to National Standards, Principles, and Practices
What You’ll Need
The resources are also available at the top of the page.
- Internet Access: Required
- Internet access: Required
- Tech Setup: 1 computer per learner, 1 computer per pair, Color printer, Monitor/screen, Printer, Projector, Word processing software
- Media Center/Library
- Heterogeneous grouping
- Homogeneous grouping
- Large-group instruction
- Large-group learning
- Small-group work
member of a country, state, or town who shares responsibilities for the area and benefits from being a member.
management of a natural resource to prevent exploitation, destruction, or neglect.
branch of biology that studies the relationship between living organisms and their environment.
organism threatened with extinction.
course of actions, beliefs, and laws taken by a government having to do with a specific issue or concern.
responsible management to ensure benefits are passed on to future generations.