- complete all assessments, problems, homework and assignments with your own work (unless collaboration is expressly permitted);
- appropriately acknowledge any and all external sources used in your work;
- refrain from any activity that would dishonestly or fraudulently improve your results or disadvantage others in the course;
- refrain from disclosing answers to assessments, problems, assignments and homework to others;
- maintain only one user account and not let anyone else use your username and/or password;
- and not access or attempt to access any other user's account, or misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the Site.
This Honor Code is not intended to prohibit discussion of course material. While students must submit work that is their own, students are free to discuss comments, lectures or other course material with others either in-person or online.
- not being eligible for a certificate of completion
- not being able to participate in the remainder of the course
- not being able to enroll in any future courses.
Please note that we may review and make changes to this Honor Code from time to time. Any changes to this Honor Code will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the Site after the changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Honor Code and any changes contained therein. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Honor Code.