To join the conversation, use the live chat to ask our speakers a question. We will do our best to incorporate your questions into the program. If your question is not addressed, we will reach out to you directly after the event.
About this Event
9:30 - 10:15 AM | NG Next - The Pathway Forward
The National Geographic Society is embracing its new strategic plan, NG Next, and making great strides in bringing it to life. Following up on the September Hubbard Council conversation, join our senior leadership team to take a closer look at the Fewer, Bigger, Better concept, as well as other elements of the strategy that are already reshaping our work and our impact.
- Jill Tiefenthaler, Chief Executive Officer
- Mike Ulica, President & Chief Operating Officer
- Shannon Bartlett, Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer
- Crystal Brown, Chief Communications Officer
- Ian Miller, Chief Scientist
- Alex Moen, Chief Explorer Engagement Officer
- Kara Mullins, Chief Advancement Officer
- Vicki Phillips, Chief Education Officer
- Kaitlin Yarnall, Chief Storytelling Officer
10:15 - 11:00 AM | Bringing the Mission to Life
Dive deeper into our new strategy by hearing from the voices on the frontlines of our mission: our Explorers. Join three of our inspirational Explorers as they highlight the power of science, exploration, education and storytelling in the field, as well as how the Explorer community empowers the next generation of explorers.
- Rosa Vásquez Espinoza, Chemical Biologist, Amazon Conservationist, Artist & National Geographic Explorer
- Isaiah Nengo, Primate and Human Paleontologists & National Geographic Explorer
Thank you again for supporting the National Geographic Society’s mission to illuminate and protect the wonder of our world.