FotoWeekCentral Exhibitions feature high-caliber photography with an emphasis on contemporary themes. Exhibitions with social and political significance were curated to expose visitors to a variety of work, ranging from documentary to fine art and beyond. Get your tickets today to explore these highlighted Exhibitions:
- Signs of Your Identity, presented by The Pulitzer Center For Crisis Reporting
For more than a century, Canada operated a network of Indian Residential Schools to forcibly assimilate indigenous youth into white Canadian society. These are the survivors.
- Women Photojournalists of Washington's 10 Year Anniversary Retrospective Show
Women Photojournalists Of Washington’s 10 year Anniversary Retrospective show will showcase the best of WPOW’s decade in photojournalism.
- National Geographic Photo Camp: Zoom Out, Slow Down, Enjoy the Beauty
Selections from National Geographic Photo Camp and VisionWorkshops.
- Water: California
The latest installment of Mustafah Abdulaziz’s acclaimed Water series focuses on the drought crisis in California. The Berlin-based photographer was the winner of the Professional Commission category of the second Syngenta Photography Award, Scarcity/Waste.
- 2016 FotoWeekDC Contest Winners
The FotoWeekDC photography contest winners exhibition on view at FotoWeekCentral presents selections from three categories: Fine Art, Photojournalism and Photographer’s Choice.
WiLDSPEAK will be a collection of imagery showcasing the iconic works of iLCP Fellows presenting at this year’s event.
- Photoville and Redux Pictures presents Mark Peterson & Ben Baker's Political Theatre - The Next Act
Follow photographers Mark Peterson and Ben Baker as they follow the political spin as it tilts its way to November.